Travelers Insurance Company - Victim of criminal conspiracy then submitted claim then really victimized by travelers
I was targeted I feel by scammers.Feel I was manipulated into a situation.
Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself against drugged out psychotic A-hole. I got arrested. While in custody.
Don't know who did what, but my house was ripped off, vandalized, identity stolen accounts drained. I had to bailout to try to singlehandedly literally and figuratively pull it together. Never submitted a claim in my life, very traumatic and feel violated having home robbed. Which now feels less damaging than how Travelers is handling me.
I was a mental basket case. When I first got back to my home. It was like a treasure hunt only in reverse. I worked hard for everything I have.
From the moment claims trio came to my house false accusation made about a dvd player. Scrutiny, little quips of comments over heard about chair been moved, well their was blood everywhere. That I ended up cleaning as best I could. I wasn't the one who moved and furniture.
My parents went to feed my dog and discovered the chaos, told me looks like someone had been trying or was living their. Sheriffs came and searched found no one. Secured and left. Came back 2 days later to see broken into again, car gone, truck messed up, sheriffs repeat search, I bailed out.
I thought I was going to be let out when I went to court, who wants to just throw 4000.00 in the wind. I have been treated according to the list of bad faith examples 1-60, 30 of the examples. They have hired an attorney now to protect their harassing *** by out sourcing their harassment. 7months now of being subjected to contempt, given *** responses for still investigating, haven't decided to approve or deny, haven't had to decide on such an issue before, how the fudge is that my problem.
I have not done anything wrong, if they can't decide, why all the bad treatment? Sounds like subconsciously they want to make me wealthy. They keep going the path they have been and it will. I submitted severed finger photo.
Being the most recent of many disabilities I'm sporting. Now get wokeup in the middle of the night, no clothes on, can't tie a shoe, button pants or pull them on, door sounds like about to cave in from violent display of aggression. So, *** near naked. I throw open the door to a metal folding chair being used as a weapon.
Legs of chair descending towards my face. I had not even cleared the carpet of my room. I had a sharp object in my hand behind the door, I used it, clipping attackers hand. At first I didn't know where, the chair was out of play though and I ditched my weapon.
Grabbed dark clean towel. Gave to attacker because lots of blood, he wouldn't put pressure on it. He started going to the front to the back getting blood everywhere. I think he was looking for a weapon of greater potential.
The cut was on the palm I later find out. It entered and traveled just under the skin and came back out. He has created a story of lies of maximum damage. But with some hope, and some patience, with my own examination of the evidence, because it already doesn't match his story.
As the saying goes. "The truth will set me free." Then I just have to figure out what to do to insurance comp. Why would they *** near push someone to contemplate end their own existence. Anything to save a buck, I guess.
Well thank you for reading my story. I would sure like some feed back of public opinion. picts of my finger, his palm cut while holding chair in picture(open with photo viewer)you can zoom in and see where thumb removed dust, yet no visible blood, when he claims to been stabbed twice then he got the chair, if the trails in the house indicate anything, it's he had the chair before he was flowing, chair would be covered in red. It's not.
With the deck stacked against me. cops sided with him, courts wouldn't O.R. me, (his side), my insurance(not my side)Im all alone.
Just like I started out, but stripped of all my personal possessions.Facing time, unjustly accused.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- In words
What I disliked
- Having been handled
- Reason of review:
- bad faith insurance tactics
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Travelers Homeowners Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."