These people are the worst. They don't care about you or your family.

I thought I had seen it all until I refused to settle on the medical. Apparently they know you better than you or your doctors do by reading a piece of paper. They do not have to follow the rules and nothing happens to them, but god forbid you don't follow them. You will be in for quite a ride if you don't agree with them.

Even with a lawyer they do as they please at the expense of your health...THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU! I am getting ready to contact the Attorney General about this....they have been screwing me around for more than 5 years.

All you people that have travelers as a workers comp insurance company I will let you know right now...IT WILL NOT END....EVER... contact your state representative or the Attorney General...WE MUST BAND TOGETHER against this awful company...

Review about: Travelers Insurance Company Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I'm in pain and they paid me a few month but yet my treatments continue for over 2 years. They play with your health..

the longer I wait for surgery the worse the pain becomes.

I will never get relief because what they were supposed to do from the beginning was never done. I'll keep fighting side by side with my lawyer till forever I guess.

They are unethical and manipulate in order not to pay any money or allow people to get help.