Resolved

crooked company REALLY A DOWN RIGHT CROOKED COMPANY BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AT THAT WONDER WHY, I KNOW WHY HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE WITH NONONONONONONONONONOMNONONONONONONONONO TRAVELERS TRAVELERS TRAVELERS TRAVELERS

THEM.??????????????//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

PISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKSBAD BAD BAD BAD BAD STAY AWAY AWAY STAY AWAY SPEND YOUR MONEY SOME WHERE ELSE ELSE,WORKERS COMP RIPS OFF WORKERS COMP RIPS OFF BIG TIME CHEATS RIP YOU OFF LEAVE YOU WITH OUT NOTHING FOR MONTHS ON MONTHS THEN WHEN YOU CALL DENY DENY NEW INJURY ARE YOU SEROUSLY TELLING ME YOU NEED OUR HELP ,ARE YOU KIDDING REALLY LET ME CHECK BACK WITH YOU OH! I NEVER SAID THAT OH KNOW WE CAN'T DO THAT , ARE YOU SURE YOUR HAVING A PROBLEM, COME ON NOW HOW AM I GOING TO GET MY BONUS IF I HELP YOU I HAVE MUST DENY YOU ANY AND ALL HELP, OH YOU NEED TO SEND US SOME PAPER WORK,JUST DO IT ON YOUR END I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO CALL A DOCTORS OFFICE FOR YOU, DOES IT REALLY MATTER I HAVE ALREADY DENIED YOUR CLAIM BEFORE I KNOW ANYTHING I DON'T WORK ON FACTS JUST BONUSES, I HAVE AND ALOTTED AMOUNT OF CLAIMS I CAN HONOR AT ANY GIVEN TIME, BESIDES THAT COCA COLA IS A SELF INSURER AND WE JUST DO THE PAPER WORK FOR THEM SO I CAN'T APPROVE YOUR CLAIM SO WHEN YOU GO AND TRY TO GET HELP FROM SOME DOCTOR OH I'LL HAVE YOU THEN AND I CAN REALLY DENY YOUR CLAIM, MAKE YOU FILE FOR A APPEAL THEN THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL WIN EVEN IF YOU DO WIN WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE SO MISERABLE YOU WILL REGRET IT MR JONES,OPEN MEDICALS IS NOT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS WRITTEN ON WITH TRAVELERS PROPERTY CASUELTY COMPANY OF AMERICA OF FRANKLIN TN,ASK RUTH TEAGUE CLAIMS MANAGER OF THE SO CALLED CLAIM ADJUSTER, SHE WILL FILL YOU IN ON ALL THE LIES AND CORRUPTION , THIS IS MY OPINION ANMD I AM STICKING TO IT I HAVE TWENTY ONE YEARS WITH THEM GIVING ME A HARD TIME IN EVERY TURN , MADE ME WAIT FIVE YEARS FOR A LEFT SHOULDER REPLACEMENT. IMAGINE THAT COULDN'T USE MY LEFT SHOULDER AT ALL FOR FIVE YEARS, YOU KNOW WHEN THEY AGREED TO PAY FOR SHOULDER ORTHOPLASTY SHOULDER REPLACEMENT AFTER THEY SETTLED MY SO CALLED WORKERS COMP CLAIM SO THE DISABILITY RATING WOULD BE LOWER, DOESN'T REALLY MATTER I AM DISABLED ANYWAY AFTER THIS ACCIDENT TRAVELERS CAME OUT SMELLING LIKE A ROSE. I CAME OUT WITH A PIECE OF GIVING ME OPEN MEDICALS FOR LIFE FOR MY INJURY S ONLY NOT WORTH ANYTHING IF YOU CAN'T GET THEM TO HONOR IT, THANK YOU COCA COLA USA ATLANTA NORTH AVENUE WORLD HEAD QUARTERS FOR LEAVING ME IN THE HANDS OF THESE TRAVELERS CLAIMS ADJUSTERS, FOR TWENTY ONE YEARS, OH BY THE WAY I LOST EVERYTHING MY HOME MY FAMILY EVERYTHING,BUT THINK I STILL AVE THIS PIECE OF PAPER WITH A COURT ORDER GIVING ME OPEN MEDICALS, I'M NOT GOING AWAY I'M GOING TO FIGHT YOU WITH EVERY BREATH I BREATH, FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE,JERRY JONES DAR6061 TRAVELERS INS FRANKLIN TN, OF AND COCA COLA USA ATLANTA GEORGIA NORTH AVENUE THAT I WORKED FOR TWENTY THREE YEARS AND GOT NOTHING, THANK YOU ALL FOR NOTHING, YOU ROTTEN BASTARDS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tinman54 stated that there is a room for improvement of how badly i was treated and the dishonesty of this company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "more then i can write bad very bad" of travelers insurance company claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800000. Travelers Insurance Company needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelers insurance company claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelers Insurance Company.

Comments

I'm dealing with them now after a concussion at work. Its horrible. I can barely function and don't even know where to go for help....not them

Yes, they, Travelers, do it again and and again. Horrible and unreliable insurer...

Get rid of them.

The sooner, the better. And safer...

I am having the same problems as you are with these people my friend!