Trappe, Pennsylvania
1.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I got hurt back in January 29, 2016 I was out of work for 6 weeks and doing physical therapy for almost 9 weeks, today's date is April 14, 2016 and I still haven't get pay for the days or time that I lost at work because I was injured, I fill up a Maryland State workers compensation form that Travelers ask me to do so I can get pay and already have been 4 weeks since I fill up that form and still haven't heard anything, I e-mail the Travelers claim adjuster and once again no replies, so is already been 10 weeks since the day of my injury and the only e-mails that they send me is the one that shows all the medical bills they pay but nothing about when I'm going to get pay, can anybody help me worn this situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of travelers insurance company workers compensation claim. Travelers Insurance Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned travelers insurance company workers compensation claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Travelers Insurance Company.

Had an Experience with Travelers Insurance Company?

Comments

Travelers is the worst company in the world.me my wife and children were in my car and travelers private Investigators almost ran us off the road so they can get a picture of me in the car,is that picture worth the life's of 6 people. I got hurt this year on a construction site and they are stalking my house,and tapping into my phone calls.

Benicia, California, United States #1197412

Get a lawyer i went threw the same thing with travelers work comp and my lawyer handled it got me paid for my time of work and miles for doc visits

Would love recommendations for a good workers comp attorney in Southern California (Los Angeles) area. I have a four year old claim with them that they are dragging on!

Get a workers compensation attorney. My husband has a 15 year old claim with travelers & you have fight for everything.

Get a work comp lawyer travelers will do nothing if you arent represented im going threw similar thing now sense i got a lawyer travelers are doing there job

Nice work!I also can be helpful here :) I've forgotten the last time I filled out a form on paper.

I mostly use PDFfiller to edit.You can easily fill SEC Form 4 here http://goo.gl/5p8zau

Complain to your states Insurance Commission