Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I had been using Traveler's for home and auto for 1.5 years.During my last six months I was hit from behind by another vehicle.

That vehicle drove off--hit and run. I suffered a concussion from the incident and 5,000 worth of damage to vehicle. Travelers assured me that this was a no-fault accident and would not count against my record. 6 months later, I was dropped--without any notice.

After discovering that I had a lapse of insurance for approximately 5 days, I contacted Travelers. They stated that policies are randomly reviewed and mine was viewed as too risky. They also stated they mailed a notice to my address. I never received a notice.

I usually received emails for everything, no email either! They are crooked as *** and can basically lie about giving notice.

Meanwhile, I now have to pay ridiculous insurance rates from subpar insurers because I now have a lapse of coverage.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Travelers Insurance Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelers Insurance Company to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how badly i was treated and the dishonesty of this company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelers Insurance Company and travelers insurance company auto insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Travelers Insurance Company?

Comments

The same thing happened to me TWO TIMES - one time with my house and another time with my cars. Travelers canceled my policy for non payment of a new fee $55 never received any notice from them and reimbursed me back $505 !