Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

After injuring my back at work I began to see a Orthopedic Surgeon.He immediately recommended surgery due to the nerve damage that was happening in my back.

Despite irrefutable proof that I had suffered nerve damage and because of the injury the nerve damage is worsening Travelers denied the request and appeal for surgery. Finally after hiring an attorney and contacting several Representatives Travelers reversed their decision. I received surgery, shortly after I became concerned that things were still not right. I began asking my insurance assigned doctor for an MRI.

Every time a doctor would request an MRI, Travelers would change my doctor. I finally asked my General Doctor to have an MRI done. The MRI showed that I still have a 6 millimeter protrusion into my nerve root. It has been two years I have lost all feeling in my right foot.

My right calf is atrophied away.

I am trying to sell my house because Travelers has stopped paying me and I still can't work.I have purposely left out a lot of details to shorten this story.

Review about: Travelers Insurance Company Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Neglect, Humain disregard.

Preferred solution: Settlement for pain and suffering plus lost wages of at least 2 million..

I didn't like: How badly i was treated and the dishonesty of this company.

Had an Experience with Travelers Insurance Company?

Comments

I feel ya...Same Exact problem as you, Minus you having Surgery...My Surgery always denied...and I had a Lawyer from the Start..Hmmm ...Anyway over 3 years and Permanent and Stable...Now the Big wait Game....A few Millions for the Suffering and Mental is still not enough.