Traveler's insured rear-ended my truck while I was paying for parking at the airport. The bar was still down and there are signs saying not to proceed until the vehicle in front has exited.

The damage is minimal ($700) and the insured is not denying that she hit my truck. Traveler's is refusing to proceed with processing my claim until they receive a phone call from the parking booth attendant that witnessed the incident. I filed the claim 2 weeks ago. I asked how long they intended to wait and the response was "usually 30 days, sometimes more".

This is a $700 claim where the insured does not deny fault! Traveler's will not return calls and only responds to emails with "Please call me". Additionally, I have attempted 4 times to view my claim status online only to have the website respond with "We're sorry, our site is temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to visit us at another time". I am completely dissatisfied with Traveler's and their complete lack of ethics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Travelers Insurance Company Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: PAy the claim without further delay.

• Horrible Ethics

Comments

#1620534

You have no clue what the person told the adjuster, but the fact that they are waiting for the attendant to respond tells me that the other person is claiming your rear ended them. When there are conflicting stories, the adjuster can either wait for a witness or deny due to word vs word. Your insurance company would do the same thing!