We are physician's office of claimant and Traveler's sent us letter requesting medical records.It was the least official letter we have ever received.

When I called the office, the person at end of direct line, who signed the letter, did not identify herself and just mumbled. She never enclosed the authorized signature as the letter designated. She faxed it upon request. It was signed by a Power of Attorney and we did not have a signed Power of Attorney.

Instead of sending it, she had the Power of Attorney call me. When I faxed her my invoice, indicating the cost of the cd, she faxed back a request that I send her a "flash drive" or manual records. There is no way we would purchase flash drives for all the medical record requests we receive. I told her we already copied the records onto a CD, all over 300 records and would not be able to print them.

She said she has a laptop and can't use a CD. I said that with the size of Travelers there must be somewhere within their company that have CD drives, certainly for the installation of software programs. I would appreciate it if she would look into it and get back to me. She said "OK" after multiple times of asking her.

Hard to believe this is a major company.Gives the impression they subcontract small fish on the outside to do work.

Review about: Travelers Insurance Company Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Travelers Insurance Company?

Comments