Lincolnville, Maine

We had storm damage last Feb.2015.

The total cost of repair was estimated at $3,300.00 approx. Our deductible was $2,500.00, which in turn cost Traveler's only approx. $800.00. We paid the difference ourselves, again approx.

$2,500.00. When our new premium arrived it increased $780.00 I asked why so high, they stated they had to pay a claim to us. So in one year, Traveler's is getting their pay out back!! Yes, one year!!

What good is insurance, if you have to give back to the insurance company any pay out? I would understand a 2 to 5% increase; however, the new premium results in a 57% increase in just one year.

This should be illegal.I would not recommend Traveler's Insurance to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Travelers Insurance Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Travelers Insurance Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Travelers Insurance Company travelers homeowners insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments